minor ui improvement. cawcah profile. ambiga. #bettermalaysia (at Setia Walk)
cawcah alpha is online at http://a.cawcah.com #bettermalaysia (at Setia Walk)
Name of Company: Croakun Sdn Bhd
Croakun provides real-time social media analytics and actionable KPIs to help tracking online chatter and correct the misinformation.
Role: UI/UX Developer
We are always looking for smart, interesting and dynamic people to join the Croakun team in Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya. We have a great working environment and working culture with opportunities to work on many interesting projects and cutting edge technologies, including access to the firehose of the popular social networking sites around the world, i.e. Twitter, Tumblr…. Our customers are the biggest brands and companies in the world too so it is always interesting!
Perks: A happy teammate creates a happy work environment thus we’ve packaged our perks and benefits to suit you.
- Higher than market salary and options.
- Flexible working hours, performance based.
- Gadgets of your choice.
What will you be doing:
- Crafting interfaces that implement the work of the Product Development team.
- Improving the user interface and user experience for Croakun.
- Improve analysis visualizations dashboard.
- Team collaboration with Asana, BitBucket.
- Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experienced in Visualisation tools, like Google Visualization API, HighChart.js.
- Natural language processing and search skills experience, especially in English or/and Chinese.
- Data analysis, big data processing or machine learning background.
We require that you are fluent in either Chinese or English. Also great if you can speak both!
If you are passionate about what we do, and committed to excellence and continual learning, send us an email and tell us more about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your education and experience
- Any online presence if applicable (if you write regularly on blogs, twitter, weibo etc.)
- Your salary history and expected salary
- What interesting things you have done and why you would be a good fit for joining the Croakun team
- Portfolio of past work, preferably including application UI & form design; anything that best demonstrates your skillset.
- Intro to Social Media, Social Media Monitoring and Social Media Intelligence
- 1. Social Media: The new mainstream media